Who is this Bug Bounty Workshop for?
Bug Bounty is a terminology used for responsible disclosure of security vulnerabilities by ethical hackers to companies. Thus company pays monetary reward which is called as bounty in exchange of bug to ethical hacker.
- Skills Required: No, Only Passion & Dedication Required
- Students: Not only college students, but this workshop is designed in a way that even the school students can also understand. No coding knowledge required to get started.
- Professionals: Whether you are a Security Aspirant, Developer or a QA Tester, you cannot be limited to what you are doing. Add a new feather to your cap by learning OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Vulnerabilities.
- Freelancers: Enhance your service catalogue by adding Web Application Security Testing into the list.
- Trainers: As a trainer, you always need to update yourself to the latest technology and trends. Why miss this chance?
What You Will Learn in Over 3 Value Packed Days
The 3 Day Workshop is designed to teach you the fastest way of getting started in Bug Bounty and that too with Practical Demonstrations AND Live Q&A session with me for 3 days!
- The SQL Injection Series to help you find one of the most critical web application vulnerability, manually & with an automated approach also.
- Attacking the Doors like “Daya! Darwaza Tod Do..”
- Understanding Session – the key for securing any web applications.
- Demystifying XSS like Never Before to understand in and out of XSS Vulnerabilities, it’s impact, exploit scenario and mitigation approach.
- Your Account is my Another Account – accessing someone else’s account due to Insecure Direct Object Reference vulnerability.
- Disastrous Security Misconfigurations that allows hacker to hack not only the web application but the entire web server.
- Sensitive Information Disclosure – checking the leak for confidential information that can disrupt the business.
- Missing Functional Level Access Control – identifying & breaking illusive locks on functionalities to elevate the user rights that can convert you into a PRO user from a STARTER user without paying a dime.
- Cross Site Request Forgery could be as bad as taking over a complete account with just one wrong click.
- Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities – the tiny issues which could turn into a bigger one.
- Unvalidated Redirects & Forwards – can redirect a user from a legitimate website to a malicious website, possibly a phishing website that could steal user’s credentials and a lot more.
Register before midnight of
June 21, 2020
To unlock the bonuses
- Bonus 1: Private Bug Bounty Website to maximize your chance of earning your life’s first bounty.
- Bonus 2: My Bug Bounty Reports & Template.
- Bonus 3: Invitation to Private Bug Bounty Program.
- Bonus 4: Participation Certificate.
Btw, you are not the first to take my Workshop
More than 7000 people have taken my Workshops.
So trust me, you won’t be disappointed
Before you ask for it
Here is some proof. I have recorded a quick video unveiling the #1 Career Skill and few of my bug bounties too. 🙂
About the Trainer – Smit Shah
Smit Shah, a young and dynamic personality is a Hacker by profession and an entrepreneur by heart. As a Co-founder & CEO of eSecurify, he is securing 72+ Indian Co-operative Banks & 50+ SaaS & Online Businesses across the globe.
He started doing bug bounty in 2013 when he was in college. He has been acknowledged as “Most Valued Hacker” by Hackerone in 2016. He is also a proud member of Synack Red Team.
As training is his passion, he is all set with a new mission to train thousands of students and forming a private community of bug bounty hunters to start a first of its kind an Indian Private Bug Bounty Platform to secure SMEs at an affordable costs and help the members of community to learn and earn.
Acknowledged & Rewarded by Some of the Cyber Security Companies
I have been Featured in
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
I have tried my best to answer all the frequently asked questions. If you still have more questions, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org ( Give us 6 hours to respond back ) My awesome support team will get back to you 🙂
When does the workshop start?
Workshop starts from 26th June and ends on 28th June 2020.
Will this be live or pre-recorded?
Both, pre-recorded videos will be unlocked on daily basis and everyday from 9:30 to 10:00 PM, I’ll come on facebook live to solve all your queries that you may have.
What are the timings?
Everyday midnight, I’ll unlock videos for the day so that you can have a full day to watch out those videos at your convenient time.
I have a full time job, not sure if I can make it. Will you be sharing recordings?
Yes, all the pre-recorded videos and Live Q&A sessions will be added to your account so that you can watch them later.
Is this workshop an advanced bug bounty workshop?
It’s not a super advanced workshop. However, this is the right fit for the beginners and for those who have started but are struggling with duplicates or informative reports due to poor reporting.
Would there be any certificate on completion?
Yes, we will provide you a certificate of completion at the end of the workshop.
Will I be able to make a lot of money after this workshop?
Yes, but the key is rigorous practice with endless dedication to learn, earn and grow.
Do you have an affiliate program?
No, but you may write to email@example.com if you are interested.
I made the payment but didn’t receive any email
Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction ID.
When can I receive the bonus?
Bonus will be unlocked at the end of the workshop.
Will I get lifetime access to the videos?
As this is not a course, you will not get a lifetime access. But we understand that you may require a little more time to absorb the content, so you’ll be able to access the videos for 1 month after the workshop.
Why is it 25$ for non Indians?
The workshop is super under priced keeping in mind Indian spend capacity. So for everyone who is not residing in India (be it Indian or not) you will be charged at 25$. This is still a super under priced considering the value given away in the workshop.