How does 3 Day Ethical Hacking Workshop work?
The 3 Day Ethical Hacking workshop has a total of 3 modules, everyday recorded videos, live doubt clearing sessions everyday and a mega webinar on the last day to end the workshop with a bang. You will get access to a total of 6 hours of recorded content and about 4 hours of live content in these 3 days.
Who is this Ethical Hacking Workshop for?
- Skills Required: No, Only Passion & Dedication Required
- Students: Not only college students, but this workshop is designed in a way that even the school students can also understand. No coding knowledge required to get started.
- Professionals: Whether you are a Security Aspirant, Developer or a QA Tester, you cannot be limited to what you are doing. Add a new feather to your cap by learning Ethical Hacking.
- Freelancers: Enhance your service catalogue by adding Ethical Hacking Services into the list.
- Trainers: As a trainer, you always need to update yourself to the latest technology and trends. Why miss this chance?
What You Will Learn in Over 3 Value Packed Days
The 3 Day Workshop is designed to teach you the fastest way of getting started in Ethical Hacking and that too with Practical Demonstrations AND Live Q&A session with me for 3 days!
- Why Security?
- Hacking – Introduction
- Hacker Communities
- Types of Hackers
- Malicious Hacker Strategies
- Ethical Hacker Strategies
- Steps for conducting Ethical Hacking
- Cyber Security – Introduction
- What is Network?
- Types of Network
- Some common Networking Terminologies
- What is IP Address?
- Versions of IP Address
- Range of IP Address
- Assigned Range to ISP
- Types of IP Address
- Classes of IP Address
- Private & Public IP Address
- Network Address Translation
- Introduction to DNS
- Introduction to Whois Database
- Whois Information
- Privacy Protect Policy & NSLookup
- Reverse IP Lookup
- Site Mirroring using Website Copier
- The WayBack Machine
- Network Mapping
- Shodan – Search Engine for Internet Connected Devices
- Search like PRO Hacker using Google Dork
- Advanced Network Mapping
- Port Scanning
- OS Fingerprinting
- Service Probing
- Service & System Exploitation
- Metasploitable LAB
- OSI Model
- Authentication Bypass
- SQL Basics
- Union Based SQL Injection
- Automated Testing using SQLMap
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Vishing (Call Forging)
- Virus,Worms & Trojans
- Delete Server Logs
- Deleting System Logs
- Detecting Backdoors & Trojans
- Removing Backdoors & Trojans
- Email Tracing
- Android Phone Hacking
- Hacking Whatsapp, Facebook, Gmail, etc. using Android Malware
- A Better Way to Hack a Wi-Fi Network
- Exploiting Wireless Protected Setup
Register before midnight of November 30, 2020
To unlock the bonuses
- Bonus 1: Getting Started into Ethical Hacking eBook by Smit Shah
- Bonus 2: Hacking Software Toolkit
- Bonus 3: Report Template
- Bonus 4: Participation Certificate
Btw, you are not the first to take our Workshop
More than 7000 people have taken our Workshops. So you won’t be disappointed
Security Analyst at Okta
eSecurify is the place where anyone can start their journey from ground zero. I went through rigorous security training from eSecurify and as a result, I ended up joining Master’s Program at one of the most reputed universities, University of Maryland, College Park, USA. I am excited to say that I had a very interesting journey at eSecurify and I am thankful to the entire team, specifically Mr. Smit Shah.
Associate Consultant, PwC India
This course helped me a lot in building my professional career/ eSecurify is like a family for me. I am very thankful to Smit shah & other team members for helping me to build my career as a Professionally, individually & as a Cyber Security Consultant. eSecurify is a great go if anybody looking to join.
Associate – Cyber Security, BDO India
When I started my infosec career, I got the chance to work with one of the best mentor of Gujarat who have enormous amount of sound knowledge about application security. It was my sheer pleasure to get trained by Smit Sir. Anyone who’s willing to start their career in infosec, eSecurify / Smit Sir is the right person you’ve come to!!
8th Standard Student at Udgam School
Never thought that being in 8th Standard, I would be able to pursue my dreams of learning Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking. I literally had no idea in the field of computers apart from playing games and surfing the internet. But now, I can ethically hack mobile phones, Wi-Fi, websites,computers and a lot more.
About the Trainer – Smit Shah
Smit Shah, a young and dynamic personality is a Hacker by profession and an entrepreneur by heart. As a Co-founder & CEO of eSecurify, he is securing 72+ Indian Co-operative Banks & 50+ SaaS & Online Businesses across the globe. He started doing bug bounty in 2013 when he was in college. He has been acknowledged as “Most Valued Hacker” by Hackerone in 2016. He is also a proud member of Synack Red Team. As training is his passion, he is all set with a new mission to train thousands of students and forming a private community of bug bounty hunters to start a first of its kind an Indian Private Bug Bounty Platform to secure SMEs at an affordable costs and help the members of community to learn and earn.
Acknowledged & Rewarded by Some of the Cyber Security Companies
As Featured in
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
I have tried my best to answer all the frequently asked questions. If you still have more questions, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org ( Give us 6 hours to respond back ) My awesome support team will get back to you 🙂
When does the workshop start?
Workshop starts from 15th October and ends on 17th October 2020.
Will this be live or pre-recorded?
Both, pre-recorded videos will be unlocked on daily basis and everyday from 7:30 to 8:00 PM, I’ll come live to solve all your queries that you may have.
What are the timings?
Everyday midnight, I’ll unlock videos for the day so that you can have a full day to watch out those videos at your convenient time.
I have a full time job, not sure if I can make it. Will you be sharing recordings?
Yes, all the pre-recorded videos and Live Q&A sessions will be added to your account so that you can watch them later.
Is this workshop an advanced ethical hacking workshop?
It’s not a super advanced workshop. However, this is the right fit for the beginners and for those who have started but are struggling to find the right path to become an ethical hacker.
Would there be any certificate on completion?
Yes, we will provide you a certificate of completion at the end of the workshop.
Do you have an affiliate program?
No, but you may write to email@example.com if you are interested.
I made the payment but didn’t receive any email
Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your transaction ID.
When can I receive the bonus?
Bonus will be unlocked at the end of the workshop.
Will I get lifetime access to the videos?
No, lifetime access makes people lazy. Our goal is to get you started in bug bounty the fastest way. Thus, we want you to take the action in just 3 days. You’ll be able to access the videos only for 3 days during the workshop.
Why is it 25$ for non Indians?
The workshop is super under priced keeping in mind Indian spend capacity. So for everyone who is not residing in India (be it Indian or not) you will be charged at 25$. This is still a super under priced considering the value given away in the workshop.